View balances and transactions online or by Meter.
Your Summary shows current balances for all Account Types, displayed at the top - total amounts due for payment, and total available balances to use for postage (Credit Lines & Prepaid Accounts). Select an account type from the Summary for details.
Subscriptions - the amount on your last statements for software and services.
Credit Lines - your Purchase Power? credit current balance and minimum amount due for payment; also available balance for use to pay for postage.
Prepaid Accounts - current balance available for use if you prepay for postage using the Reserve Account or USPS? deposits.
To see postage balances, transaction history and meter refills, go to Account Activity:
Account Activity consolidates your balance details for Credit Lines (Purchase Power?) and Prepaid (Reserve Account) transactions on a single page.
See account balances:
- Select the link at the top, Show account balances.
- View your total available prepaid balance and/or available credit that can be used to pay for postage, shipping and supplies.
View activity & meter refills:
- Show activity by Account Number, or select the checkbox for Prepaid accounts, Credit lines or both.
- Choose Activity Type: "Meter refills only", or "All activity" to show meter refills PLUS other activity, such as payments, purchases and credits.
- Use the calendar: select up to a 90-day date range to see transactions, refills, and postage added to meter.
- Download Report: select the link to view a PDF or CSV file of your transactions.
Note: You will need to create your account to view transactions and balance details online.
- mailstation?, mailstation2? (K700, K7M0)
- DM100i?, DM200L?, DM125?, DM225?
- DM300C?, DM400C?, DM450?, DM475C? (G900, G905)
- Connect+? / SendPro? P-Series
- SendPro? 300
- SendPro? C | SendPro+? (2H00, 8H00)
See a breakdown of postage usage by month and by product: view your Pitney Bowes Analytics and Insights Report using your account.
- Your Financials: Online Billing, Payments and Account Activity
- Need to create your account profile: view instructions.
- How do I... Your Account FAQs
- Find your Billing and Postage Balance Information Online
UPDATED: July 2, 2019